- Partner with the different entities at the client's site who are developing solutions beyond the drug.
The support are websites or web apps that provide information on the diseases and provide personalized data to the patients
- Translate the strategic commercial beyond the drug goals into roadmaps of capabilities.
In collaboration with global IT, either develop or integrate and operate the specific solutions or ensure this is done to meet these goals
- Guide them in technology choices, including with whom and how to partner.
- Ensure such solutions are trustworthy, secure, safe and compliant.
Work with the global IT teams to ensure such solutions are developed or integrated and operated.
- Manage & Deliver projects in close collaboration with all parties involved (business and IT, internal and external partners), following the IT project methodology (Agile approach).
- Follow market trends and industry best practices with the aim of sharing the acquired knowledge inside our client's company and of applying it to propose innovative solutions.
- Ensure compliance of the solutions to global process and legal requirements, follow validation guidelines and SOPs.
- Actively take part in the implementation of the IT strategy
- Master’s Degree
Experience & Competencies
- Functional & Technical knowledge of relevant technology solutions proposed towards patients beyond the drug (3+ years)
- Experience in managing a team of diverse internal & external competencies (2+ years)
- Proven project management success in a multinational environment. Diverse experiences (of which +5 years in IT)
- Understanding of commercial activities.
- Passion for technology and patient solutions beyond the drug in particular.
- Able to evaluate new technologies in view of creating patient value with a strategic perspective in mind
- Able to manage a diverse team with partners in many places across the world.
- Able to engage in strategic relationships with executives across the world
- Be agile by being able to perform at operational and tactical level
- Have strong listening, communication, facilitation, influencing and analytical skills
- Be ready to challenge and be challenged
- Embrace diversity
What we offer
Who we are
Keyrus Biopharma is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Biopharma we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices:
- Office Park - Drève Richelle 161 - Waterloo
- Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeek Bever