As Statistical Analyst, you :
- Recognize and identify technical problems or data-related issues.
- Identify and recommend solutions to problems.
- Anticipate and address issues with customers or to a non-technical audience.
- Are aware of project objectives and requirements with guidance.
- Are able to deliver presentations with clarity.
- Ability to work in CDISC format.
- Knowledge of applied statistics is an asset.
- Understanding of clinical trial process.
- SAS/SQL/R/JMP programming.
- Pharma industry.
- Master degree.
What we offer
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Biopharma we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices:
- Office Park Waterloo - Drève Richelle 161 - 1410 Waterloo
- Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeek-Bever