As a Statistical Analyst within Keyrus Life Science, you will join a team on client's site to provide statistical programming and analysis of observational studies.
- Identify variables and records to extract from the available large observational healthcare databases (e.g. electronic medical records, health insurance claims)
- Develop and tests the algorithms to extract study population, exposure, outcomes and covariates of interest
- Write / review the data extraction methodology and statistical analysis section of study protocol / analysis request, including sample size and statistical power estimations.
- Write / review statistical analysis plan
- In collaboration with the project biostatistician:
- Develop and programs analysis in SAS
- Perform stat analysis and performs Quality Control of stat analysis
- Participate in the statistical analyses report writing
- Ensure that documentation is appropriate, with regards to data collection,
- University level in Bio-medical sciences with complementary degree in biostatistics and/or epidemiology or equivalent.
Exeprience & Required skills:
- Ideally 3 years of experience in Statistics in Epidemiology / clinical research in academia, services provider or pharmaceutical company or equivalent; (Experience in a pharmaceutical company or in vaccine research is an asset)
- Good practical knowledge in biostatistics applied to clinical/epidemiological research.
- Experience of extracting and manipulating complex data sets and of preparing supporting documentation for quality control (QC) is needed
- Being precise and accurate
- Sense of urgency; achievement oriented
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Having a responsibilities oriented way of working
- Being enable of rapid, flexible, innovative working and decision making
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, analytical mind
- Good communication skills
- SAS Programming skills : SAS Base, SAS Macros, SQL, SAS Procedures
- FREQ, PHREG or other analyses programming languages (R, Stata, S plus...)
What we offer
You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…). Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program. We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses). You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices:
- Office Park - Drève Richelle 161 - Waterloo
- Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeek Bever