As the Real World Evidence (RWE) Scientist, you will be responsible for designing and executing global RWE projects using real-world data to inform strategic internal decision-making, support external decision-making, and contribute to the wider epidemiological and medical understanding of specific diseases.
Furthermore, as a RWE Scientist you will contribute by:
- Providing input to Global RWE Strategy & Tactical Planning based on request from the RWE Lead Scientist.
- Leading RWE study execution, including study design, analysis specification and protocol development.
- Liaising with RWE Methodologists concerning study design and RWD Specialists concerning choice of data source on an as needed basis.
- Conducting and collaborating with RWE contractors on literature reviews, analytical projects, and report creation.
- Providing RWE Analysts with clarifications concerning protocol implementation.
- Driving interpretation of analysis in collaboration with RWE Lead Scientist & internal stakeholders, and communicating analysis interpretation internally and external.
- Provide input to RWE publication plans based on request from RWE Lead Scientist and managing internal & external communication including scientific publications on specific RWE projects.
- You hold a MSc degree in epidemiology, outcomes research or other relevant scientific discipline, ideally a PhD.
- You can demonstrate publication record in relevant peer-reviewed scientific and/or clinical journals.
- You have built at least 3 years of experience in successfully delivering global and/or local RWE projects, from conceptualization to publication within the pharmaceutical industry, or with a recognized expert consultancy, or with an academic center of excellence.
- You are trained in the areas of epidemiology, pharmacoepidemiology, outcomes research, health economics, biostatistics, data science or related fields.
- You possess a good background knowledge of industry trends and best practices, specifically related to epidemiology/outcomes research.
- You have developed a good knowledge and understanding of applicable regulations in pharmacovigilance and clinical development.
- You have the ability to solve scientific and technical questions/problems related to the epidemiology and pharmacovigilance environment.
- Your expertise in the EU 5 / US healthcare environment allows you to leverage changes in healthcare systems to help plan and drive development of innovative patient access solutions.
- Your level of oral/written English is excellent. You have proven ability to write/edit scientific communications (abstracts, poster presentations, podium presentations, manuscripts, etc.), but also to deliver presentations to senior management or industry audiences with a relaxed and proficient presentation style.
- You have a genuine interest in supporting patient populations, impeccable ethics and standards.
- You possess both an open mind and collaborative attitude to build strong relationships with multidisciplinary cross functional and cross-cultural project teams and key partners.
- You proactively reach out to external/internal stakeholders to synthesize thinking, build advocacy and empower implementation of the solutions in support portfolio performance and patient outcome
What we offer
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Biopharma we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices:
- Office Park Waterloo - Drève Richelle 161 - 1410 Waterloo
- Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeek-Bever