To reinforce our recruitment team, we are looking for a talented Recruiter. You will help us to stand out by finding top talent for Keyrus Biopharma!
- Recruit qualitative candidates to serve pharma companies in different R&D, clinical, technical roles
- Generate a pipeline of highly qualified candidates to proactively address the market
- Proactive recruitment, meaning actively searching candidates through different internal & external tools using multi-channel environments
- Participate to job fairs, university job days and networking events to attract talent
- Engage close relationships with customers in order to proactively introduce qualified candidates
- Understand the needs of the customers
- Maintain our Application Tracking System (ATS) to ensure that both candidates’ records and the recruitment workflow are up to date
- Create attractive job descriptions, advertise on the appropriate job board and manage the responses
- Passionate for people with an ability to listen and communicate
- Results focused
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch
- Proficient in interviewing skills in specific pharma/biotech/medical device roles
- Able to deal with customers
- Minimum 4 years of experience in recruitment
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Understand the consulting/staffing world
What we offer
- A dynamic and international environment surrounded by enthusiastic and professional colleagues
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program. We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- An attractive salary package including a company car, bonus scheme, various allowances, hospitalisation insurance etc
If it sounds interesting, please send your CV and join our team!
Who we are
Keyrus Biopharma, member of the international group Keyrus, is an European full-service Contract research organization (CRO) providing biopharmaceutical, nutritional, cosmetic, animal health and medical device industries with a broad range of clinical research services from early-to late-stage clinical development, including regulatory affairs, project management, clinical monitoring, scientific and medical support, site management, biostatistics, data management, product safety, quality assurance and medical & scientific communication.