- Maintenance Compass (database) for ENG
- Maintenance of Quickscore (database) for KPI management
- Contact with internal stakeholders for systems enquiries and optimisation
- Ensure appropriate internal planning & tracking of ENG activities
- Ensure appropriate training of new ENG members and act as point of contact for training enquiries
- Support CMO governance by assisting the ENG head with the monthly operational meetings
- Support and liaise with all ENG Stakeholders to ensure ENG processes compliance
- Experience in Pharma is mandatory.
- Min years’ experience required: 5 years.
- Experience in Business Compliance would be more than asset.
- Experience in outsourced activities is a plus.
- Leadership skills is key to success.
- Language - both mandatory: English and French.
What we offer
Who we are
Keyrus Biopharma is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Biopharma we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices:
- Office Park Waterloo - Drève Richelle 161 - 1410 Waterloo
- Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeek Bever