Key Account Manager
Keyrus Life Science is looking for a Talented Key Account Manager with 5-10 years of high-level sales experience, ideally acquired in the Life Sciences sector.
Reporting to the Managing Director, as Key Account Manager, you will help grow and develop the business by developing a sales strategy, including the annual objectives, for the entire customer and prospect portfolio. You will define, propose and implement commercial policy as well as ensure the sales objectives in fixed price, time and materials and service centers are all met.
As the Senior Key Account Manager you will also contribute to the re-organization and the optimization of the processes and the structure that is currently in place.
- Responsible for creating and nurturing a lead pipeline
- Outbound prospecting
- Learn and maintain an adequate understanding of Keyrus Life Science’s Value Propositions and services to be able to explain them to client or prospect stakeholders that have no familiarity with Keyrus and our offerings. Understanding and selling these offerings, end-to-end, within the health/biopharma industry
- Understand the customers’ needs. These customers work in the R&D and manufacturing departments of laboratories for the development of drugs, medical devices and biotech so experience with these types of clients is a huge advantage
- Support in continuous improvement, annual interviews, training and development
- Co-design, execute & follow-up specific online, social media and telemarketing campaigns to position Keyrus’ Value Propositions and track client/prospect interest
- Update and maintain the CRM system with leads, opportunities, accounts, contacts,, actions and campaigns
- Meticulous adherence to process and attention to detail, ensuring that all client interaction aligns with Keyrus’ commitment to excellence
- Feedback from outbound prospection in order to refine Keyrus’ go-to-market strategy, marketing initiatives, sales campaigns to help assist in sales pipeline building
- Report results on weekly basis, both qualitative and quantitative
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
- Support Sales and Business Line Directors where needed with additional business development activities
If you feel you have what it takes to add value to Keyrus, if you are looking for a challenging, collaborative and agile environment, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, than Keyrus is the right company for you!
- More than 5 years of experience as a Senior Sales / (Key) Account Manager
- Good understanding of the CRO (Contract Research Organization) market
- Professional working experience in a sales position, preferably within the consulting industry
- Good experience in outsourcing & consulting
- A strong executive leadership style and presence with a proven background in managing C-level clients
- Strong presentation skills that include the ability to capture the audience
- Good managerial experience, especially when it comes to the analysis of data from the CRM, development, monitoring and analysis of the annual budgets and also the reporting and presenting of key findings to senior management
- Hunter spirit and a never give-up attitude
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Be autonomous and goal-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills: you will feel comfortable presenting Keyrus’ and our offered services to clients
- An experience or eager to learn in the data and digitalization happening in our industry
What we offer
Keyrus Life Science offers a working environment that attracts the best people working in our sector.
You will be given support and advice by the senior members of the sales team as well as receiving personalised coaching from a sales method consultant.
You will work in close relationship with the sales and the different business line directors.
Keyrus offers a working environment that allows a freedom to act but also a support network that will help you to become self-propelled with a disciplined and goal-oriented approach.
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices:
- Office Park - Drève Richelle 161 - Waterloo
- Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeek Bever