IT Project Manager
- Follow and apply GSK Vx project management methodologies, tools and practices which are based on PMBOK
- Ability to direct large projects, manage different project phases and coordinate project team.
- Responsibility for complex projects and assistance to project management and client.
- Responsible for obtaining optimal results on completion of project achieving quality, performance, cost and scheduling requirements required in the specifications.
- Has specialized technical or practical expertise in one or more areas and knowledge of project management software and method.
- Experience in project management
- Consultant is expected to follow and apply GSK Vx project management methodologies, tools and practices which are based on PMBOK
- Manadatory: Follow and apply GSK Vx project management methodologies, tools and practices which are based on PMBOK
- Manadatory : PM certification (PMI, PRINCE2)
- Mandatory Risks management tools (risks analysis, FMEA)
- Demonstrates competency in project management software and methods
- Successful experience in people management
- Proven Project Management experience with capability of working independently on multiple projects, and ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent organization skills and ability to operate effectively in a multicultural, matrix organization where the workload requires balancing multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Establish and maintain cross functional relationships. Develop relationships across organizational boundaries
What we offer
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices:
- Office Park Waterloo - Drève Richelle 161 - 1410 Waterloo
- Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeek-Bever