IT Implementation Manager – Medical Affairs
Drive the implementation of a new global Medical Information system:
- Translate the business objectives into business requirements and roadmaps of capabilities. In collaboration with global IT, either develop or integrate and operate the specific solutions or ensure this is done to meet these goals.
- Coordinate the implementation of a SaaS solution, including the migration from old-to-new system.
- Together with our Governance teams, ensure such solutions are trustworthy, secure, safe and compliant, which includes validation guidelines and GxP-relevant requirements.
- Proven project management success in a multinational environment. Diverse experiences (of which +5 years in IT)
- Experience in managing a team of diverse internal & external competencies (2+ years)
- Ability to operate and manage in a matrix-organization, with delivery partners in many places across the world.
- Proven track record of SaaS implementation for a technology project
- Working experience in the pharmaceutical industry with GxP relevant projects, ideally in the area of medical affairs
Competencies & attitude
- Be agile by being able to perform at operational and tactical level
- Have strong listening, communication, facilitation, influencing and analytical skills (having a consulting background or consultant attitude)
- Be ready to challenge and be challenged
- Embrace diversity
What we offer
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Biopharma we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices:
- Office Park Waterloo - Drève Richelle 161 - 1410 Waterloo
- Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeek-Bever