As a Biostatistician, you are in charge of:
- Writing the statistical section of the study protocol ;
- Calculating the number of subjects required ;
- Programming randomization list ;
- Writing the statistical analysis plan ;
- Programming, analysis and validation of results ;
- Consulting in statistical methodology ;
- Management and training of statistical programmers ;
- Participation in blind review meetings ;
- Writing the statistical report ;
- Respect of quality commitments ;
- Participating in the continual improvement of the Quality System ;
- Identifying and to record non conformities.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written) ;
- Good knowledge of SAS, R. ;
- Knowledge of GCP, Good Epidemiological Practices, ICH Guidelines ;
- Knowledge of CDISC ;
- Attention to detail ;
- Analytical and organized ;
- Good interpersonal skills ;
- Good communication skills ;
- First experience in the field is a must.
What we offer
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices:
- Office Park - Drève Richelle 161 - Waterloo
- Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeek Bever